I hold long positions in both Prophecy Platinum and Prophecy Coal.  I don't think that there is any good reason to wait to update the Resource Estimate until the results of the 2013 drilling season are in.  Why would you spend $6.5 million on drilling 11,000 meters, get better than expected results, and then NOT spend a little more money and get a new Resource Estimate?  Don't they WANT a higher share price when they do the next financing?  I think we should all call or e-mail anybody we know at Prophecy Platinum and demand that they do a new Resource Estimate right away.  Here are a few ways to contact them, from the website and previous posts:

 

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

1-800-459-5583

1-604-569-3690 ext. 126

 

If they assign all e-mail addresses according to the same protocol, the following should also work:

 

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

 

Let's put the heat on them.  If anybody has any other ways to contact them, please post them here.

 

Thanks.

NeonCowboy