I agree with explorer14, there's no rush to add to VTR. And in any event, the tepidness of the 'rebound' in gold and some of the bigger miners suggests that there's more sector-wide downside to come. Maybe after options and futures expiry early next week there'll be a stronger sector rally (but I'd be surprised if VTR gets to join in).Personally, I've decided to wait until one of the major holders decides to dump 'all at once' and try to get some in the teens. I know it's ridiculous when the company's already trading well below asset value, but it's been pretty clearly demonstrated here (and elsewhere) that if you're waiting for rationality in the market, you'll wait a really long time.>