The best time to buy gold is when the market hates it, especially when it comes to junior explorers with market caps under $1 billion, asserts Ralph Aldis, senior mining analyst with U.S. Global Investors. In this interview with The Gold Report, Aldis shares his main modeling themes and companies that fit the bill. He also explains the win-win-win advantages of flow-through stock issuance, a technique allowed by some noteworthy Canadian provinces. - Brian Sylvester of The Gold Report
Highlights from this Interview
• Almaden Minerals Ltd. "AMM has 101m of 1.92 g/t gold and 113 g/t silver on its property in Mexico."
• Klondex Mines Ltd. "KDX's deal with Franco-Nevada is a transformational step that will give it a lot of credibility in the market."
• Pilot Gold Inc. "I am pretty pleased with PLG; it has a lot of flexibility to add value."
• Pretium Resources Inc. "The gold output from PVG's bulk sample program topped its target by about 47%."
• Rye Patch Gold Corp. "RPM is in a fine position to continue its work plan. Bill Howald is a good steward of the capital."
• Virginia Mines Inc. "VGQ has a great management team, and a parallel ore shoot could double the resource."
Take advantage of the expanded content that has been made available for this company.