OIlandgas,

I share  your frustration. If TPL simply contained their administartion costs, (go from single malt to a blend) they  would be doing quite well as it is now.  We could go on for a few pages. I have to ask you though, why you would want to get out before the farm in partner details are known.  TPL has valuable acreage, especially in Tajikistan.  Isn't the worst thing that would happen is TPL would get bought out for a modest sum.  But the upside is still enormous.

I am going to wait for the farm-in agreement and asess if TPL has concrete plans to reduce admin expenses.  Then I will decide whether I am staying in.