You need to review the new corporate presentation: http://www.stonegateagricom.com/s/Presentations.asp
You will see that
1. Commercial production is scheduled for Q4 2014 and will require 120MM in capital costs
2. Although there is a surface outcrop, the mineralized strata is underground, slightly declining and will require underground mining, not gathering from the surface as you have stated.
3. Take-off agreements generate cash only AFTER production... there are none in place now and the company has stated its intent to supply the merchant market.
4. The company has only enough cash to operate until April by then they need some cash.
5. If management is as highly regarded as you believe, they wouldn't have anything to do with the fantasy
accounting you seem to think is in place.