Become a member today. It's free.
We will not release or resell your information to third-parties without your permission.
From TD this morning:
Our revised probability-weighted target price ascribes a 70% chance of an outright sale at $1.50 per share and a 30% chance standalone DCF-derived fundamental value of $1.30 per share. Our target price increases to $1.45 from $1.30 previously; we reiterate our BUY recommendation.