Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.

Get our best content in your email.

You are already a member! Please enter your password to sign in.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Superior Plus Corp T.SPB

Sector: Utilities | Sub-Sector: Utilities - Diversified
Alternate Symbol(s):  T.SPB.DB.C| T.SPB.DB.D| T.SPB.DB.F| T.SPB.DB.G| SUUIF| T.SPB.DB.H

Superior Plus Corp provides distribution, wholesale procurement and related services in relation to propane, heating oil and other refined fuels. Its segments include Energy Services, Specialty Chemicals and Construction Products Distribution.
Price: $11.09 | Change: +$0.11 | %Change: +1.00%
Volume: 156,633 | Day High/Low: 11.12/10.85 | 52 Week High/Low: 14.94/10.15
View modes: 
5 stars

RE:RE:RE:Really Good entry point

SPB may go south from here, But I too really like this Company, But I don't love It, lol, As The Weather changes and gets colder, And N/G, goes up, This would be another chance to add ,To more
5 stars

RE:RE:Really Good entry point

We agree and also added a starting position - diversity and earning are one off. Like this a lot at this price. Could go lower but with this said will pop next quarter in our view.   rate and reply
5 stars

RE:Really Good entry point

Pulled the trigger today @ 10.95, Close to a ytd low, 52 week low Is Close to this s/p, As long as the dividend Is sustainable. I'm sure SPB has some legs for some upward momentum, With a more
0 stars

TD Superior love

Superior Plus Corp. (SPB-T) C$11.46 Buying Opportunity on Q2 Miss; Upgrading to ACTION LIST BUY Event Q2/15 EBITDA was $35.0mm (down 21.5% y/y) vs. our estimate of $51.7mm and consensus of $54.0mm. more
0 stars

Really Good entry point

Actually I was waiting for this to happen I sold 78% of my position back in June. I still got burned on the other 22% though. Bought back in with 30% addition. This stock has done this a couple times, more
0 stars

new to this one

bought some spb.db.g today for 103 what to folks think? I thought just a quick interest play in a bad market right now  rate and reply
3 stars


SLAMMED AGAIN.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:SPB recent share price weakness

I appreciate the perspective ocean. I dlike that SPB is holding in the green on the same day that oil tanks 6%.  Good luck  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:SPB recent share price weakness

I think you may be on to something regarding Canexus.   It's no secret SPB is looking at CUS assets - and an announcement is due anytime now.  Perhaps the market is nervous the deal more
0 stars

SPB recent share price weakness

Definately looks attractive at these levels and I can't determine anything tangible for the sharp weakness. The charts indicate this is a dip to buy: more
0 stars

RE:Redemption of 5.75% $172.5 converts due June 2017

It stated in one of the last Financial Reports, they were going to convert one of their debentures to shares and use it to pay of debt. Around 50 million. This with their annual profits of around more
5 stars

Redemption of 5.75% $172.5 converts due June 2017

With this redemption I think we can expect the company to issue another $200-$400 in unsecured debentures which is consistant with mgm'ts objectives to extend the maturity profile of it's more
0 stars

BMO Ups Target Price of Superior  rate and reply
0 stars

Superior Plus hits oversold territory  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:TD Unhedged

If Td Securities reiterates that $16.50 is the target price, one could assume the will be buying in at these low prices.  They have a lot of money to invest and superior only has 126 more
5 stars

TD Unhedged

Superior Plus Corp. (SPB-T) C$13.70 Q1/15 Results Broadly in Line; Guidance Unchanged Event Superior Plus Corp. (SPB) reported EBITDA of $110.2mm in Q1/15 versus our estimate of $113.3mm more
0 stars

Conference call info (Tronox Agreement)

Apparently with the decrease in fracking due to drop in oil, HCL demand is a bit lower. Due to this lower demand Superior has opted to not take any supply from the Tronox agreement. Due to more
0 stars

RE:Superior plus First quarter results

Well it was a very strong quarter.  Once of their strongest.  Unfortunately the old foreign currency contract hit them again.  I thought the old contracts were done with and they more
0 stars

Superior plus First quarter results  rate and reply
0 stars

Superior to take advantage of low oil for the near future.

What a year it has been.   this stock was punished when it was misaligned with the value of crude.  Now that we see this is not the case we have a better view of how things will more