Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

RB Energy Inc. T.RBI

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Industrial Metals & Minerals
Alternate Symbol(s):  CLQMF

Price: N/A | Change: N/A | %Change: N/A
Volume: 0 | Day High/Low: N/A/N/A | 52 Week High/Low: 1.305/0.04
View modes: 
5 stars

Ducky and the other guy

Context - of course, especially coming from you two - Your main concern is to undermine the company and focus on all things negative...we get it,. GET outside your farm Ducky...   It doesn't matter...read more
0 stars

RE:SQM’s new CEO considers RB Energy a new player in lithium

rbenergy1 wrote: Benchmark Mineral Intelligence gains the first exclusive interview with Patricio de Solminihac, the new CEO of lithium major, SQM SA. “We were expecting two new players to enter the...read more
0 stars

RE:SQM’s new CEO considers RB Energy a new player in lithium

wrong verb conjugation. "considered." not "considers." more accurately, he said:"“RB Energy filed for Creditor Protection in October 2014 and suspended the project indefinitely. It is unclear when or...read more
0 stars

SQM’s new CEO considers RB Energy a new player in lithium

Benchmark Mineral Intelligence gains the first exclusive interview with Patricio de Solminihac, the new CEO of lithium major, SQM SA. “We were expecting two new players to enter the lithium market...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:Selling the plant

nookiewookie wrote: In that case I assume you have sold everything and put every last cent into it. If not, why not? As a matter of fact, I did just that. I'm all out of money.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:Selling the plant

In that case I assume you have sold everything and put every last cent into it. If not, why not?  rate and reply
5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Give Me Five Stars

IronBowl wrote: If it goes up 40% on monday, from the current 0.0051 closing price, this would represent a PPS of 0.00714, not even one penny. From there, if it further climbs another 70% on tuesday,...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:Hum

I havre over 100 thousand invested in this pig, what a scam! Telling everyone they have contractrs with the Japanese and Chinese. Now the Chinese will buy the company for a penny on the buck and make...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:Selling the plant

nookiewookie wrote: I get you now Ironbowl a small punt gamble on a high risk bet, for high return potential. There was no point in trying to dress it up you should have just said it as it was. If it...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:Selling the plant

nookiewookie wrote: So including the debt you think someone will value two failed businesses at over $500 million? Cobra Commander would sell his whole family for that mine.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:Hum

Understand a few things here. The Lundins are not getting richer by playing nice. They are Nazguls that are drawn to value and that could handle any government or economial enemy. Kongo, Somailia...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:Hum

Errrm Didn't Clarke and co get most of their shares free via a paper company called Sirocco gold. They took 20 mill shares worth of Atacama minerals for the acquisition of nothing but themselves, and...read more
0 stars

RE:Selling the plant

So including the debt you think someone will value two failed businesses at over $500 million? The sensitivty value on the iodine mine in their own NPV report has it as negative equity. The only...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:Hum

Oregonduck wrote: Lukas Lundin has the wherewithal to inject another $50 million of new capital into RBI to stave off bankruptcy, and yet, he let the Company goes into creditors' protection. Why...read more
0 stars

Lundin

Lukas Lundin recently stepped down as Chairman of Denison Mines.  (Still adirector). Dundee suggests this is to remove any conflict of interest in the event the company decides to sell itself...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:Hum

Oregonduck wrote: I disagree. Lukas Lundin has the wherewithal to inject another $50 million of new capital into RBI to stave off bankruptcy, and yet, he let the Company goes into creditors...read more
0 stars

RE:Hum

The terms were recently revised to $175 million. The reason why a liquidation would happen is because the creditors have to approve the sale because they want their money back, that's all that...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:Hum

LadyJane6 wrote: IronBowl wrote: Brolija, I don't understand why you and others are thrilled at the prospect of liquidating the assets of RB Energy. Even if they would get all those millions of US...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:Hum

There is a scenerio where he could get a position on what ever board that buys out RBI and in that case he wouldn't care about what happens to us (the shareholders)  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:Hum

Wonder if the company has considered issuing rights at some time in the future to current shareholders. Mountain Province Diamonds is doing it now to raise money and I think it's a good thing. It...read more