IdiotMathematiican, you posted: "I'm on the sidelines now.  If this breaks below 4.76, I will short it into the ground.

 

Am I reading this wrong?  Or are you backing talkwards?

 

It would seem to me short sellers sell at high when they know it will go down.  You seem to suggest you will wait until it goes down to $4.76 then short it?  If you wait until it goes down have you not lost your advantage.

 

Not being smart here, correct me if I am wrong (I never short sell stocks).