Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
×

Get our best content in your email.

You are already a member! Please enter your password to sign in.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Poseidon Concepts Corp T.PSN

Sector: Energy | Sub-Sector: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services

Price: N/A | Change: N/A | %Change: N/A
Volume: 0 | Day High/Low: N/A/N/A | 52 Week High/Low: 16.14/0.19
View modes: 
5 stars

RE:RE:RE:This maybe the buy of a Lifetime?

yoursbra wrote: marcelisw wrote: Kherson wrote:  I was unable to participate in today's market due to time commitments, but I watched from the side lines as my investment in PSN got a whole heck of a...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:Hang Tight Folks

HarryHairy wrote: Kherson wrote:  Keep in mind that this will pass folks. In my opinion, the naked shorters are behind this. Today is not the day to sell. I bought more with what spare money I have...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:Who is losing here...

ronstren wrote: Kherson wrote:  The losers at this point are the folks who are selling at these prices. Yes, I am overweight in the name bigtime and down bigtime, but I bought with the intention of...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE: Idiotmath

ronstren wrote: Kherson wrote:  I think it is simple to determine if this company is a buy or not. If they can continue to pay the current dividend or even a reduced dividend of say 50% of the...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:Takeover?

mileshigh wrote: Kherson wrote:  I have believed and still do that a buyout is in the works. Hence the silence and lack of insider buying... Kherson Good conspiracy theory. LOL !!  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE: Whenever

mileshigh wrote: Kherson wrote:  I just bought more at these prices. Personally, I believe the worst is over... Kherson That's why Kherson is known as the village idiot.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE: Thank you

iawyll1 wrote: Kherson wrote:  Well folks, I think we all just had a front row seat to the most manipulated stock of the year. Personally, I don't feel any hatred towards Carter or any of his gang...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Poseidon is laughing At Kherson

stockster1 wrote: iawyll1 wrote: roniejames wrote: bigtuna7 wrote: Tommyo1 wrote: iawyll1 wrote: cadiATS wrote: roniejames wrote: Everyday me and Matt laugh harder and harder at Kherson and his...read more
0 stars

RE:Busy Lady!

Kherson You don't even have to mention National Bank to get the response from the Village Idiot. She must be worried about all your posts,  rate and reply
5 stars

RE:RE:RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Fundamentals

iawyll1 wrote: Kherson wrote:  I don't think PSN burnt anyone. The walkdown in the share price was highly organized by outside forces and the only ones who got "burnt" was anyone who sold at the lows...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:Hang Tight Folks

HarryHairy wrote: Kherson wrote:  Keep in mind that this will pass folks. In my opinion, the naked shorters are behind this. Today is not the day to sell. I bought more with what spare money I have...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:Takeover?

mileshigh wrote: Kherson wrote:  I have believed and still do that a buyout is in the works. Hence the silence and lack of insider buying... Kherson Good conspiracy theory. LOL !!  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE: Whenever

mileshigh wrote: Kherson wrote:  I just bought more at these prices. Personally, I believe the worst is over... Kherson That's why Kherson is known as the village idiot.  rate and reply
5 stars

RE:RE:This maybe the buy of a Lifetime?

marcelisw wrote: Kherson wrote:  I was unable to participate in today's market due to time commitments, but I watched from the side lines as my investment in PSN got a whole heck of a lot smaller...read more
1 star

Busy Lady!

Good to see that our village idiot is still posting under her multiple alias. Let's hope that her handlers can still pay her come the date of the ASC hearings in December... Kherson  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:This maybe the buy of a Lifetime?

Kherson wrote:  I was unable to participate in today's market due to time commitments, but I watched from the side lines as my investment in PSN got a whole heck of a lot smaller. The sad thing for...read more
5 stars

RE:Hang Tight Folks

Kherson wrote:  Keep in mind that this will pass folks. In my opinion, the naked shorters are behind this. Today is not the day to sell. I bought more with what spare money I have left. I guess it...read more
0 stars

RE:RE: Quackery of Dividend Payments

Kherson wrote:  I believe a buyout is in the works... KhersonYet another buyout conspiracy theory from good old Kherson.... LOL  rate and reply
5 stars

RE:Who is losing here...

Kherson wrote:  The losers at this point are the folks who are selling at these prices. Yes, I am overweight in the name bigtime and down bigtime, but I bought with the intention of holding for the...read more
0 stars

RE:RE: Idiotmath

Kherson wrote:  I think it is simple to determine if this company is a buy or not. If they can continue to pay the current dividend or even a reduced dividend of say 50% of the current, then yes this...read more