Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Pembina Pipeline Corporation T.PPL

Sector: Energy | Sub-Sector: Oil & Gas Midstream
Alternate Symbol(s):  T.PPL.DB.B | T.PPL.DB.C | T.PPL.DB.E | T.PPL.DB.F | T.PPL.PR.A | T.PPL.PR.G

Pembina Pipeline Corp transports crude oil and natural gas liquids produced in Western Canada. It owns and operates oil sands pipelines.
Price: $39.73 | Change: $-1.46 | %Change: -3.54%
Volume: 1.4m | Day High/Low: 41.10/39.67 | 52 Week High/Low: 53.04/36.16
View modes: 
5 stars

Analyst Comment

2015-01-21 COMMENT Bruce Campbell (1) Dividend is safe. The group, by association with oil, has been hit. This one has exposure to gas growth in Western Canada, which now is a little dicier for LNG...read more
5 stars

Watch Pembina Pipeline Corporation (Downunder)

http://www.pennystockwinnners.com/ has come out with a 'secret watch list'  rate and reply
1 star

Technical Analysis

First stock in the clip. GLTA http://www.bnn.ca/Video/player.aspx?vid=533949 2015-01-19 HOLD Don Vialoux End of January until May of each year is the seasonal strength.  Hold it as it makes...read more
0 stars

Poor Saudi

With oil at the actual price they lose 500 millions per day or 180 billions per year,for how long?  rate and reply
0 stars

Up 20 cents on NYSE / Down a $1.14 on the TSX

Getting real wonky.  rate and reply
1 star

RE:Analyst Comment

Also discovered that it is one of the top holdings in his fund. GLTA Fund Profile: The LDIC Aggressive Growth Segregated Mandate Total assets under management as of Dec 31: $39,236,997.51...read more
0 stars

Analyst Comment

The link is currently unavailable. GLTA 2015-01-14 HOLD Michael Decter Really likes the entrepreneurial and midstream pipelines, because they tend to do smaller projects, generally within one...read more
0 stars

Lower highs and lower lows

Straight down for 8 days...almost $7.  Lookin like low 30's I hope for stabilization.  Should be a good re-entry then?  rate and reply
5 stars

And Another

First stock in the clip. As discussed, PPL is obviously affected by the price of oil. GLTA http://www.bnn.ca/Video/player.aspx?vid=530073 2015-01-13 PARTIAL BUY Christine Poole If you don’t...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:Top Pick

You are dead on, I've learned to trade this one.  rate and reply
1 star

Another Recommendation

Mentioned at the end of the first question on pipelines. GLTA http://www.bnn.ca/Video/player.aspx?vid=529112  rate and reply
0 stars

2015 - year of the road trip!

A bit of trivial example, but I have a friend who has to travel east to west coast often for business, and since he's never driven across the country before, the current dramatic drop in price has him...read more
5 stars

Analyst Recommendation

First stock in the clip. GLTA http://www.bnn.ca/Video/player.aspx?vid=525972 2015-01-07 BUY Bill Bonner He likes the infrastructure aspects around this company. There is nothing negative in...read more
0 stars

RE:Top Pick

When I heard Peter say this, I did not know what to think.  I own the stock @ 37, but am watching carefully as it may trade in sympathy with oil ie down!  rate and reply
3 stars

Top Pick

Pembina Pipeline One year price target: $52.40; One year target gain: 25.7 percent; Yield: 4.2 percent; Target total return: 29.9 percent. Date and price of last purchase: November 7, 2014 at $45.46...read more
3 stars

Pembina: Canada's Petroleum Reserves Run Deeper Than The Tar

Pembina: Canada's Petroleum Reserves Run Deeper Than The Tar Sands http://seekingalpha.com/article/2776565-pembina-canadas-petroleum-reserves-run-deeper-than-the-tar-sands  rate and reply
1 star

Analyst Recommendation

Second half of the clip. GLTA http://www.bnn.ca/Video/player.aspx?vid=518890  rate and reply
0 stars

VSN spillover

Be interesting to see other PE interest in PPL, GEI midstream fuel a rally here in the new year. Kinder could step up soon as well given the drops in share price.  rate and reply
1 star

RE:RE:RE:RE:Technical Analysis

Another classy response as expected. Now you've got 36 ignores since joining SH a month ago. GLTA  rate and reply
1.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:Technical Analysis

I'm not following you, douche bag. I own PPL.  rate and reply