((That's the risk I'm taking, that a company who's future potential I strongly believe in is revalued upward while I'm on the sidelines. But I personally feel now is a time where it is better to be fearful than greedy.))

 

Just to clarify, I'm not actually "on the sidelines". Orbite is still my largest holding. I've just reduced my position by more than 1/2 from accumulation in the $1.90-$2 range. I still consider Orbite a core holding. So it just "feels" like I'm on the sidelines, because I will look to add to my position during periods of distressed selling (if they come about).

 

glenn