Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History

Mart Resources Inc T.MMT

Sector: Energy | Sub-Sector: Oil & Gas E&P
Alternate Symbol(s):  MAUXF

Mart Resources Inc is an oil & gas exploration and development company.
Price: $1.14 | Change: $0.00 | %Change: 0.00%
Volume: 0 | Day High/Low: N/A/N/A | 52 Week High/Low: 1.80/0.86
View modes: 
0 stars

RE:Meanwhile China is buying up all the cheap oil

Ok I'll go along with that (for now) eom  rate and reply
0 stars

Meanwhile China is buying up all the cheap oil

Amazing.  With a record number of super tankers moving oil to China...one has to wonder if they knew about the price collapse in advance.   http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-22/meanwhile-who...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:OML 18 SPV partners

Agree totally. Mart has an indirect 10% interest in OML 18 - not 10% of the 45%. Its percentage ownership of the Consortium is such that it works out to owning 10% of OML18. The NR says "Mart will...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:OML 18 SPV partners

I think you are confused.  I read it that they are paying 10% of the total price for a 10% working interest.  The consortium will own 45% and the other party 55%.  They did not say what percentage of...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:OML 18 SPV partners

Well my initial post on the NR asked the question what does it mean in terms of what MMT is seeking here but to pay 1/10 of the purchase price for 45% of the total field interest must mean, eh, 10% of...read more
5 stars

Mart Resources and the rise of the Brent price

A well-researched bullish analysis about BRENT, WTI and the reasons for their upcoming rise was out this morning from SA.  MMT bulls will definitely like it: Seeking Alpha bullish analysis about oil...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:OML 18 SPV partners

The PR does not say 10% of the 45%.  It says 10% indirect interest in OML 18.  Thus 10% of the total.  rate and reply
0 stars

Boy that 1 cent divy sure feels good. eom

  rate and reply
1 star

Lol , Shell Selling OML 18 - Piss off MMT

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/21/shell-nigeria-idUSL6N0SG4G420141021?feedType=RSS&feedName=mergersNews  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:OML18 at 10% a reduced ownership.

MMT's o/s borrowings at June 30th INCLUDED $50MM they had drawn down to put in escrow for this acquisition. The total o/s loans was then was $135MM so they used a large part of the increased bank...read more
0 stars

RE:OML 18 SPV partners

Thanks for input but Notore (which sort of explains that funny Consortium name they used) is definitely part of the buying group and I see MMT themselves saying they will have almost 10% of 45%, at...read more
0 stars

OML18 at 10% a reduced ownership.

When MMT put up the original $55 million on a $1.2 billion purchase by the consortium it was tagged as a 10% deposit. Clearly MMT expected to be in for $550 million. What happened? Why would the...read more
0 stars

Status of UMU-12

Hello, does anyone have information on the testing of UMU-12. Thanks  rate and reply
3.5 stars

OML 18 SPV partners

From what I can gather, the consortium in OML 18 are: Nigerian National Petroleum Corp with 55% Erotron, which is a consortium made up of Mart Resources, Suntrust Oil and Mid-western. The deal also...read more
0 stars

Nice strong close. Set up for tom. imo

  rate and reply
1 star

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:a 12 in pipeline 51 km will hold 23,434 bls

Nobody seems to have considered that you might  ALSO NEED TO CONTRIBUTE your share of the fill in the Shell pipeline before you will get paid for your oil coming out the far end of that pipeline...read more
0 stars

Push end of day. imo

  rate and reply
0 stars

Look for push in of day.

News will catch attention of some analysts soon enough. Mart will be re valued. Imo  rate and reply
3.5 stars

RE:RE:Great news!!!

Suntrust never appeared as a partner in Consortium over the past 12 mos of NR's and AGIP certainly are NOT involved in Consortium. Yes, who will be operator and so on and so on. Of course, the...read more
4 stars

RE:Great news!!!

who is going to be the OPERATOR of OML 18. I thought that we martins were going to partner with MIDWESTERN and SUNTRUST , OUR CURRENT PARTNERS Surprised to see that we are partnered with AGIP as they...read more

Why the wealthy are 23x wealthier than the average investor.

Click here to watch video 1

Private Equity: Find out why it returned 16% p.a. for 10 years.

Click here to watch video 2