Decisions on HNU are different when flat verses all in the trade. Right now, I prefer to enter 1/2 of position size here at bid $11.30 HNU (filled) as per plan and await Tuesday.

Cold can come, that must be convincing to the elephants, not small retail trader.

I am not about to exit if we get a run 4% - 6% pre-Thursday price where I can hold if weather patterns are determine favourable to the trade and supported by probable as forecasted 1 to 3 days out.

We are moving through the whip saw of a transition to the D trade for Feb - March.

 

GLTA Cheers Manxcan.