I know how hard is to think objectively when in a position. If I was long now, and I'm not, that's why I think I am not encumbered by the holding bias, I would think of taking my losses today. If it jumps back, re-enter. The difference would be the total loss, the price of the piece of mind.

I think a lot will be decided tonight. It is a big gamble. From what I see, there wasn't any short covering today. The biggest chance is not for it to surprise up tonight. 

Take this as a friendly advice, that's what it is. And I know I might be wrong, I don't know the future.