That's what I'm counting on, but as time moves on I'm wondering if it will take 2 reports plus cold forecasts to move it up. It looks like the forecasts are mixed, so that part of the equation is a big question mark. Now I don't need a huge move up...$3.60 would do it for me by my calcs, but I love the sound of $3.70. :)