Rob, your not alone.  I currently have an avg. of $13.91 and ready to add on further weakness....I have to make a decision b4 last trading day of 2012, if HNU stays in the red I am thinking of selling it to offset my other gains from this year...depends on how much further down NG goes......if it goes green I will hold for what I believe will be $20+ HNU in Jan-Feb.
Anyway,  I have to try and get a little sleep.  I'm lined up for another red-eye tonight.  I will probably miss all the excitement in the morning.......hope everything works out for HNU....sure it will be fine......Worst case I think is NG pullback to $3.20ish......