Don't care what direction it goes now I'm in cash but everyone else has a direction so here's mine. I think with the weather still bearish and the Technical break of $3.60 at Fri close we will see lower $3's before $4's for NG. If there is not a substantial change for the colder in the NE by weeks end NG is done till after Xmas. For all the U holders I feel your pain because last fall I did the same trade and kept averaging down waiting for a winter that didn't come. Lost a bundle. I could be wrong but that's my opinion and also let's not overlook Global Warming...

GLTA