Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History

Horizons BetaPro NYMEX Natural Gas Bull Plus ETF T.HNU

Price: $16.40 | Change: +$0.05 | % Change: +0.31%
Volume: 467,742 | Day High/Low: 16.85/16.13 | 52 Week High/Low: 20.69/8.41
T.HNU Horizons BetaPro NYMEX Natural Gas Bull Plus ETF
Subscribe to post
User avatar
manxcan - (3/7/2013 12:41:38 PM)
20 minutes

12.40 EST (New York - News Release):

Dear Wall Street, you are returning from your 11:50 lunch break so lets review the NG trade. You had 10 minutes today to buy DGAZ at $15.88 to $15.90 or bid $3.63 on HND ask price $3.64. Tuesday was at $3.65 bid and ask $3.66.  You shook the bushes, get in early now before the rest of the crowd returns from lunch. Start on the buy accumulation on the D side trade. You know it will price points rise now 40% to 75% by April.

Yours Truly, Stockhouse Traders

 

As a trader decisions need to be made, buy and add or exit a loss on expectation of a further loss. I decided to add, thereafter manage any risk. I have already been rewarded with a higher price as was expected. It will come again, but much higher.

 

I carefully read all prior week reports. It was 60 / 40 expected we pull back from that  AM open.DGAZ = HND $3.84. A bullish report counter to a D side position can be quickly  wiped out post report in 1 to 2 days which will occur. I pondered decision to sell 60% of 5000 or even all and in the end felt I would add post report so made a small day trade error exiting just 1000 and buying back 2000 to increase position.

 

Never be ticked off, just research as to why it could have happened or should have occurred on the reports. I sold and bought so here sitting at 6000 DGAZ a/c $16.03, buying double printed bottoms  if they ascend doesn't hurt my capital if I do expect price to ascend .

 

The Post Report Facts: First trend = down trend for D week over week. That trend pressure was in play as potential on report. What would prevent this? Visual seeing no winter storm prior week and rising temps = report likely to be bearish = wasn't the case. We saw snow week prior and dropping temps =demand consumption. If we had no storm build up prior week and instead rising temps = the report today would be bearish. It is two weeks out report that will send HND much higher.

 

That rising spot on report  will be quickly pushed aside tomorrow and Monday as market buys for the forward weeks trend expectation.  Late in day Thursday HNU will fall in price, HND will rise to close possibly $3.71 - $3.77 or open there tomorrow.

 

Cheers Manxcan