Unfortunately we will still have to wait and see how the financing of this project is going to be resolved. This may put a damper on any spectacular upward movement in the mean time. With dilution, debt  or a combination of both a possibility, the damage would be minimal. I'm picking up even more shares tomorrow morning as we should be safe and sound until the $5 mark and it`s at that point I'll be watching for any financing news . It`s been a rough ride since last march, but were almost there folks.