I have a few questions to toss into the mix;
5) Is there any corporate comittment towards reducing debt levels? If so, what are the targets?
6) Which 4 aircraft were written off in Q-3 2013 and why were they not depreciated more quickly in prior reporting periods? (the total amount was $3.0 million). Are there any other aircraft that have suddenly lost all of their value?
7) General and Administrative expenses increased 30% during the first 9 months of FY 2013 (from $19.2 million in 2012 to $24.9 million in 2013). What were the components of this increase and are the levels of G&A spending going to stabilize or increase even more in the future?
8) Is there any effort being made to find less costly debt financing to partially or entirely replace the 10% Clairvest debenture?
9) When is DATS expected to be profitable?
10) When are the corporate jets based in Calgary (Challengers and Learjets) expected to be profitable?
11) Will any consideration be given to the possibility of eliminating the Clairvest restriction on dividend payments?
12) Will a share buyback plan be instituted?
I know that some of these questions will not be answered in the usual manner and/or that some re-wording may be in order.