There are two scenarios if I am right?

Just a guess that CSI may decide to put out the bulk sample results before the 43-101 as the information would be material to the upcoming 43-101 and I hope they don't sit on it?  If not they may choose to wait until all the information is complied and the bulk sample reported in the 43-101 report. If the later is the case we should have a buying opportunity between now and the eventual release date for the report.

We are on the countdown and if past assay results are any indication, the risk reward scenario looks positive. Even platinum is moving up today and Au should follow in the coming weeks.