Jiama millions oz of Gold looks like will the wait in the news at Jiama and large silver count! with cumulative net cash flow is approximately $3.8 billion. NPV of approximately $1.2-billion,
The Jiama project is a large-scale polymetallic (Cu, Mo, Au, Ag, Pb and Zn) deposit located about 60 kilometres east of Lhasa City along the Sichuan-Tibet Highway within the Gangdise copper metallogeny belt in central Tibet, China.
- Copper measured and indicated mineral resources increased to 10.2 billion pounds of metal at 0.44 per cent Cu;
- Copper proved and probable mineral reserves increased to 6.2 billion pounds of metal at 0.77 per cent Cu;
- Production from open-pit and underground operations is expected to produce 6.3 million tonnes and six million tonnes of run-of-mine (ROM) ore per annum, respectively;
- Ramp-up to an annual processing capacity of 12.3 million t of ROM ore over a 31-year period, producing approximately:
- 176 million pounds of copper per annum;
- 35,000 ounces of gold per annum;
- 2.7 million ounces of silver per annum;
- 2,300 tonnes of molybdenum per annum cumulative net cash flow is approximately $3.8-billion.