Why keep posting about Mundoro ? They have nothing to do with CGG and have a carried 5% interest in the Chinese Maoling gold deposit. The other 95% is owned by China National Gold. Mundoro is in Serbia and Mexico with grassroot type mining claims. Why would CGG have anything to do with Mundoro ? Am I missing something? Waste of effort to post this on the CGG Board if I am right.

Let's stick to news coming from CGG which is what this Board is interested in. Great company and good management with great projects.