Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History

AltaGas Ltd T.ALA

Sector: Energy | Sub-Sector: Oil & Gas Midstream
Alternate Symbol(s):  T.ALA.PR.A | T.ALA.PR.U | ATGFF | T.ALA.PR.G

AltaGas Ltd is a diversified energy infrastructure business operated collectively by its operating subsidiaries. It offers natural gas, power and regulated utilities and has three operating segments: - Gas, Power and Utilities.
Price: $46.22 | Change: $-1.07 | %Change: -2.26%
Volume: 428,798 | Day High/Low: 47.34/46.06 | 52 Week High/Low: 53.06/35.11
View modes: 
0 stars

the Douglas Chanel LNG

Looks like we will have wait until the       (for the Douglas Chanel LNG)     Meeting and Plan of Arrangement mailing Order – week of October 17, 2014.  rate and reply
3 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:this is great...

WCoyote wrote: Whatever you say snewguy, whatever you say. +1  rate and reply
5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:this is great...

Whatever you say snewguy, whatever you say.  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:this is great...

yip, wcoyote.  you were CLEARLY in panic mode... sarcasm doesn't end with 'am i missing something?'... (and subsequently i want an explanation query)... u r right, i could not see your face as you...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:this is great...

snewguy wrote: sounds like panic to me, lol.... Really?  Sounds more like tounge-in-cheek to me, but I guess you can't see my face when I type.  I though making the comment ridiculuos enough would...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:Follow-up to 2 clubs:Logic??

dondedondon wrote: Uchuck is a idiot and anybody who lissens to him is a bigger idiot. Uchuck gets into stocks late after they have had a good run and then panics and sells as soon as their is a...read more
0 stars

RE:Is ALA ,PPL and IPL all down due to Currency?

worry nellies are easily spooked. USD is shooting up, why would the fed want to raise rate to make the USD even higher quicker?   If the projection of CDN$ going down to 85 cents, that's what Canadian...read more
3 stars

RE:Follow-up to 2 clubs:Logic??

Uchuck is a idiot and anybody who lissens to him is a bigger idiot. Uchuck gets into stocks late after they have had a good run and then panics and sells as soon as their is a slight correction.Anyone...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:this is great...

snewguy wrote: wcoyote, your post from sep 23....DId the entire board of directors rape a bunny in a crowded shopping mall?  WTF happened?  Am I missing something?  sounds like panic to me, lol...read more
1 star

Follow-up to 2 clubs:Logic??

Well, if our CDN$ is heading down the toilet to US85 cents, does that not make our exports more valuable? Not like others, I, too, had "filled my boots" with KEY, ALA, PPL and IPL. I don't want to say...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:this is great...

wcoyote, your post from sep 23....DId the entire board of directors rape a bunny in a crowded shopping mall?  WTF happened?  Am I missing something?  sounds like panic to me, lol....  as for BNN, of...read more
0 stars

RE:BNN Top Pick

Thanks for the link for Michele Robitaille top picks and comments on Alta Gas nothing but great comments for ALA.  rate and reply
0 stars

BNN Top Pick

Great overview of the company and it's near term future. http://www.bnn.ca/News/2014/9/25/Top-Picks-from-Michele-Robitaille-Vermilion-Energy-AltaGas-and-Northland-Power-.aspx  rate and reply
5 stars

RE:this is great...

I love folks like you that tinhk just because someone wants and explanation, they are in panic mode.  I don't know what to even call that.  Maybe a reflection of your own personality? Even the hosts...read more
0 stars

this is great...

finally.... the long overdue correction in a sector that has run to the point that divvys are 3%....  what did the uchucks and wcoyotes think?  that it would keep going in a straight line until the...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:RE:Note to wcoyote

Tinyhopes wrote: Uchuck where did you find this line of information ????? Alta Gas is in partners with the Kitimat Indian band for the LNG plant that is before the B.C, Supreme Court that we are...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:Note to wcoyote

Uchuck where did you find this line of information ????? Alta Gas is in partners with the Kitimat Indian band for the LNG plant that is before the B.C, Supreme Court that we are waiting for the...read more
3 stars

RE:Note to wcoyote

like, wow, what a shocker. the guy who thinks he moves the shareprice of a multibillion dollar company by posting nonsense on message boards and who thinks owning 3 pipelines is an original idea, cant...read more
4.5 stars

Is ALA ,PPL and IPL all down due to Currency?

I have heard that big sell offs are happening because Foreign holders of Cdn equities are selling because they think our CAD will go to 85 USD. I doubt that any LNG value is yet built into ALA price...read more
5 stars

RE:RE:Note to wcoyote

check737 wrote: uchuck wrote: Don't shoot the messenger (moi), don't understand what is happening here, just as shockes as you are. I think it is about the BC Indians saying to the BC...read more