back when I said $66. might be a bottom then revised it to $75., we could hold @ $67.50 (Oct.). If not the $60. then the  $50-52 offer support.

The guy fro Adam Mesh Trading I think said he was waiting for a breakout before buying, but thought that there was more weakness yet to come?

I too am waiting for a bargain....tax-loss selling is around the corner & looking at the SP in 2011 I do mean tax-loss because after a peak in Feb. It has been downhill ever since.



carlos