I agree with you Ferti. I am holding for the same reasons. We should get strong support as you say but if the price of potash falls below 400 bucks the economics of the project become eroded and look less attractive to prospective financiers even if we can still be more profitable than any other junior and perhaps even some majors.

  We also need to know about what percentage stake the government will take, if they decide to take any at all. Financiers need to know this as well. The next "real" news release we get from Allana will probably have those details. We still need our mining liscence, right? I didn't see it announced yet, although it is a clear given that we will have it.