You are probably right in that it is safe to say that we will get a news release this week. It is also safe to say that whatever it is it won't be financing and therefore will have no positive impact on the share price. Until financing .....Until Summer or later we will be treading water. That is my expectation and I will just continue holding and waiting for the inevitable. It'll just be a longer wait than most here expect. It's always a longer wait than expected with junior miners or even the big ones.