YARA has a joint venture company in Ethiopia viz. ETHIOPOTASH BV.
Ethiopotash is working to develop a potash resource in Dallol based on the mining and exploration permits held through the company’s subsidiary.
In this regard, we are looking to set up a project group, with locations in Addis Ababa and Dallol to work on the project.
| Import Liaison / Logistics Officer |
| Dead Line : 23 November 2012 |
The project is looking for a Import Liaison / Logistics Officer located in Addis Ababa on a local contract. Responsibilities
- Applications to Mining and Customs authorities for duty free imports/exports
- Coordination with transit and transport agents
- Quality assure follow up all imports and exports
- Assure that all permits such as transport permits and insurances are renewed timely
- Visa/work permits for expatriates
- Works related to other government agencies both at Federal and Regional levels Profile
- A minimum of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is desirable
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)/Post Graduate in Commerce would be an advantage
- Candidates within other fields of study are will also be considered, if candidate has relevant work experience within customs duty clearance procedures.
- Minimum 5 years experience in import-export handling, logistics, documentation, liaison work
Please copy and pest the following link to aplly for this position