International Stem Cell Corp. (ISCO) Led by Highly Skilled Leadership
International Stem Cell Corporation, developer of parthenogenesis, a unique process for deriving high quality stem cells without the need for fertilized embryos, is led by a team of executives with international experience, especially valuable in the globally-oriented field of stem cell research and development.
• Andrey Semechkin, PhD, Professor, Co-Chairman and CEO, is a specialist in systems analysis, strategic planning, and corporate management. He is a member the Russian Academy of Sciences and has been the Deputy Director of the Institute of System Analysis since 2004. He was awarded the Russian Government Award in Science and Technology in 2006 and has written several scientific books. He has over 20 years of experience creating and managing businesses across different industries and scientific sectors.
• Linh Nguyen, CFO and Secretary, has over 17 years of experience in financial management and accounting, and previously served as CFO and Corporate Secretary for International Lottery & Totalizator Systems, Inc., a publicly traded global software developer of optical scan voting and lottery systems, where she was responsible for international financial reporting and consolidation, and all other aspects of accounting and finance.
• Simon Craw, PhD, Executive VP, Business Development, received his PhD in Theoretical Chemistry from the University of Manchester in the UK, and began his academic career at the University of Rio de Janeiro, followed by positions at the University of Sydney and the University of Manchester. He has over 18 years of experience in R&D, as well as operations and information technology, at such companies as Merck.
• Jeffrey Janus, Director, Sr. VP, President and CEO of Lifeline Cell Technology, is a member of the team that discovered parthenogenesis, and is published in the stem cell field. At Clonetics Corporation, a world supplier of normal human cell systems for industry, he led development and commercialization efforts that helped grow the company over 20% annually for 10 years prior to its successful sale.
• Rusian Semechkin, PhD, Director, VP of R&D, was trained in medical genetics, stem cell biology, and international business administration. He is a well-known speaker on stem cell biology, including the use of stem cells for neurology and skin regeneration, and has various publications and patent applications.
For additional information, visit the company’s website at www.InternationalStemCell.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://Disclaimer.QualityStocks.net