Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Agrium Inc AGU

Sector: Agriculture | Sub-Sector: Agricultural Inputs
Primary Symbol: T.AGU
Alternate Symbol(s):  AGU.WD

Agrium Inc is a retail supplier of agricultural products and services in North and South America and producer and marketer of agricultural nutrients and industrial products.
Price: $106.30 | Change: $-0.42 | %Change: -0.39%
Volume: 687,895 | Day High/Low: 107.18/105.97 | 52 Week High/Low: 116.81/82.02
View modes: 
0 stars

Hiccup or ??

A month ago AGU TSX peaked at $146 subsequent to a rapid rise in the share price driven by fundamentals and the drooping Looney.  It then experienced hiccups which saw the price slip down to C$135...read more
0 stars

The CAT came back

no no no AGU came back Several years ago TD dropped coverage of the fertiliser companies due to an analyst leaving as I recall. Yesterday they came back.  Target share price for AGU  is ~C$165 or so...read more
0 stars

3:1 share split coming in May 2015

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-18/starbucks-plans-2-for-1-stock-split-its-first-in-almost-decade Starbucks has announced a 2:1 stock split There is no confirmation from the company...read more
0 stars

analysts vary in their predictions

Typically they are expecting a share price of C$160 or C$165  (at current exchange rates) within 12 to 15 months.   That might be a P/E ratio of 14. These data bits are reasonable in my opinion but...read more
0 stars

RE:RE:and now for something completely different

Yes bigwind;  Thie loans illustrates the competitive edge that Agrium has.  Small mining companies need to pay 8% if they are healthy, 12% to 15% if they are struggling or maybe 6% for a convertible...read more
0 stars

and now for something completely different

C$146.06 was the close on the TSX. This was a new all time close. C$150 is now only about 3% away and the sooner the better. We will never really see C$200 as the company is intending a 3:1 share...read more
0 stars

and now for something completely different

C$144,86 a few minutes ago This is a new all time intra day share price for Agrium. We will soon kiss goodbye the "hundred and fittyers" the ones that planned to bail out at C$150. We will welcome...read more
0 stars

Credit swisse C$163 is new target

$131 in USA funds equals C$163 roughly XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Low oil prices and share buybacks will seeAgrium Inc. through 2015, says Credit Suisse analyst Christopher Parkinson. ...read more
0 stars

C$161 is new target

One of the main analysts has upped the target slightly to $129 in USA funds which is about C$161 at current exchange rates.  It is based on 14 times their estimate of 2016 earnings I think. This is...read more
4 stars

RE:something entirely new

My error; this is a reply to self.   My divi forcast for 2016 was way too low. We should get $12 in free cash flowper share  in USA funds by 2016.     The divi would then be something like $5.50 in...read more
0 stars

something entirely new

A new all time high of C$141.54 reached in early minutes of trading. Up only about 2.5% and this means "show me"   The 2015 guidance would indicate a higher price but investors are saying "show me". ...read more
0 stars

2015 guidance could be over C$10 profit per share

yes. The currency for Agrium is the USA dollar.  Here is the first words of their guidance $8  USA would be about C$10 ======================================================== MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23,...read more
0 stars

AGU After hours

It rose $3 in USA funds in New York after hours. This bodes well for TSX on Tuesday. Honestly I do not know why.  The release of the financials etc did not contain anything spectacular mat  rate and reply
0 stars

just to keep you informed

No big surprise today.  A new all time high of just over $138 was reached. What does it mean?  Nothing much really until we get the 3 financial reports within 6 months Still.  We will take it...read more
0 stars

tonight's the night

Q4 and annual results will be released after the market closes today. What to expect?    Very little really.  Results are likely to be in line with expectations. The key result that could drive a...read more
0 stars

comments on mainman's comments

CIBC has a forcast of $9 profit per share for next year (2016).  That translated into C$11 when converted to Loonies. When you look at utilities such as the railway duo and he pipeline duo they are...read more
0 stars

Monday Monday

we get the goods on 2014 lyrics https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=monday+monday  rate and reply
5 stars

RE:5 more business days

I have been a AGu investro since late 2008 when I bought in at 44.00 per share thinking I was buying a great company at a cheap stock price. At the time, Mike Wilson was running the company and I had...read more
0 stars

5 more business days

And then we get Q4 results; 1  70% chance that the news and data will be more or less neutral 2  20% chance that news will be better than expected and boost the share price a little 3  10% chance...read more
0 stars

piffle recognition

gasguy knows that the market knows that his 2 bits are just hooey or piffle Good for him to be smart enough not to even try to explain his thinking. His comments were just a plethora of piffle. mat  rate and reply