Dat's right. Dat's why I'm still in U. Just selling and rebuying from time to time. Lots of upside potential until Thursday. Risk is against D right now. Only question whether to get into D on THursday before report. If U doesn't rise, then they could use bullish report to jump in if the near term forecasts are all cold. Hopefully it's as predictable as my call a couple days back.