Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History

BlackBerry T.BB

Sector: Technology | Sub-Sector: Communication Equipment
Alternate Symbol(s):  BBRY

BlackBerry Ltd is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of wireless solutions for the mobile communications market.
Price: $11.05 | Change: $-0.06 | %Change: -0.54%
Volume: 2.2m | Day High/Low: 11.25/11.05 | 52 Week High/Low: 12.50/5.79


View modes: 
5 stars

Idea launches 2G data plan with Blackberry

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/telecom/idea-launches-2g-data-plan-with-blackberry/articleshow/41423051.cms  rate and reply
5 stars

Tremendous marketing opportunity

I think Blackberry should give each celebrity affected by the most recent Iphone hack a Blackberry passport. The buzz around so many high profile celebritiies switching to Blackberry would be akin to...read more
0 stars

RE:One hack away from losing your Job

Nude photos on an iPhone? Might want to think twice- don't care who it is! Crazy!!!  rate and reply
5 stars

One hack away from losing your Job

See Your Favorite Celebrities Nude, Thanks To iCloud! Posted by Brad on August 31, 2014 That’s right, Apple’s iCloud, that oh so wonderful cloud service that iPhonians hold so dear, appears...read more
0 stars

80% probability of failure, not 20%

Eom  rate and reply
5 stars

RE:RE:We've made significant headway

Questions) Recently you said that the chances of BlackBerry survival have improved from 50 per cent to 80 per cent. How will you ensure that the 20 per cent risk associated is mitigated over the next...read more
5 stars

RE:We've made significant headway

We've made significant headway in returning BlackBerry to growth: CEO John Chen Thomas K Thomas BlackBerry CEO John Chen New Delhi, Sept 1: John Chen took over as the Chief Executive Officer of...read more
5 stars

We've made significant headway

We've made significant headway in returning BlackBerry to growth: CEO John Chen. http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/smartbuy/tech-news/blackberry-ceo-john-chen-weve-made-significant-headway...read more
0 stars

BB's share price is not hack proof! Hee Haw :D

Eom  rate and reply
0 stars

Germany 7.77eu = 10.20 usa = 11.08 cdn

Love it! Short is the trade for profits! $ - )  rate and reply
5 stars

BlackBerry Blend in Action

http://www.bbin.in/2014/09/blackberry-blend/  rate and reply
5 stars

Apple Iphone hacked

So many popular Celeb's with nude selfies leaked, obviously good to advertise BB has the most secure Cellphone now. Hope this opens the eyes of large corporations and government about switching over...read more
4.5 stars

Massive Hack: Nude Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton

http://www.businessinsider.com/4chan-nude-photo-leak-2014-8 Watch out  highLander01 "NUDE photos of Miss. highLander01/trojanPIMP"!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAA B.TTY BOY   SGAAFJJ  rate and reply
5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:BlackBerry Passport May Eventually Support 4K Video Shooting

http://tsxnews.blogspot.ca/2014/08/excellent-Q2-2014-results.html Grand Power Logistics Reports Excellent Q2 2014 Results GPW.V CURRENT PRICE: $0.065 GPW.V TARGET PRICE: $0.42 UPSIDE POTENTIAL:...read more
0 stars

China has no use for BB Messenger.

Confucious_say_short_BB  rate and reply
4.5 stars

RE:Lots of negative news in the world at large, BB will be

Agreed, if western governments (dog) can't stop the corporations (tail) from wagging the dog how can they stop a megalomaniac from doing what ever he chooses. Monday could be a very short day, maybe...read more
0 stars

Lots of negative news in the world at large, BB will be

crushed as will all of Sean's team of gullible StockTwitsIdiots and CrackBerryTards and RIMtards.  Short remains the trade for profits!  GLTA $-) don't drink the ChenJuice!  http://finviz.com/news...read more
0 stars

Microsoft toDefy Court Order, willNot handover overseasEmail

http://rapidmobile.biz/microsoft-to-defy-court-order-will-not-hand-over-overseas-email/  rate and reply
0 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:BlackBerry Passport May Eventually Support 4K Video Shooting

It's my understanding that BB is manufacturing the PassPort not Foxconn.  rate and reply
3 stars

RE:$50 bb sp 2016 coming BlackBerry: A Rising Phoenix

Region's smartphone sales continue to soar | GulfNews.com Region's smartphone sales continue to soar. ..  rate and reply