Extensive Medical Industry Experience Links Cardium Therapeutics, Inc. (CXM) Management Team
Cardium Therapeutics, a San Diego based health sciences and regenerative medicine company, is focused on the acquisition and development of new and innovative bio-medical product opportunities and businesses offering the potential of addressing significant unmet medical needs, and which also have clear pathways to commercialization, partnering, or other monetization. The company has already established a medical opportunities portfolio that includes the Tissue Repair Company, Cardium Biologics, and the company’s in-house MedPodium® Health Sciences healthy lifestyle product platform.
Critical to Cardium’s success has been a management team with broad senior level medical and healthcare industry experience.
• Christopher Reinhard (Chairman, CEO, President, Treasurer), co-founder of Cardium, has an extensive executive level background in the medical industry, including the founding and leading of related companies. For nearly 15 years, Mr. Reinhard has focused on the commercial development of cardiovascular growth factor therapeutics.
• Tyler Dylan-Hyde, PH.D., J.D. (Director, Chief Business Officer, General Counsel, Executive Vice President and Secretary), co-founder of Cardium with Christopher Reinhard, has worked on the development of biologics and devices for cardiovascular and ischemic diseases for more than a decade. • Dennis Mulroy, CPA (Chief Financial Officer) has served as a Director, CFO, and Treasurer of Cardium subsidiaries, as well as other publicly traded medical related companies.
• Gabor Rubanyi, M.D., PH.D. (Chief Scientific Officer) has extensive scientific and executive level industry experience in gene therapy and coronary artery disease.
• Robert Engler, M.D. (Chief Medical Advisor) is Professor of Medicine Emeritus at the University of California, San Diego, with many years of experience in biomedical research and cardiology.
• Mark McCutchen (Vice President, Business Development) has over 15 years of financial and business management experience in the life sciences industry.
• Ted Williams (Vice President, Manufacturing & Technical Operations) brings over 25 years of professional experience in FDA-regulated environments of biopharmaceutical process development. • Lois Chandler (Vice President, Biologics Development) has 17 years of professional experience in biopharmaceutical design and clinical development. • Hanna Wagari (Vice President, Sales & Marketing) has over 20 years of experience focused on sales, marketing and business development. For additional information, visit www.CardiumTHX.com
Please see disclaimer on the MissionIR website: http://www.missionir.com/disclaimer