1. Breaking below $30.50 silver futures on good volume has correctly meant we were headed lower.
2. The inability of silver to rise above or even maintain $30.50-.60 on Friday meant a fall, and it was substantial and more than 2% in a day.
3. The next level down is to see, if silver futures can break below $29.60. This would invalidate the count that had suggested a near-term rise to the $33-$34 region.
4. Below that, a decline with volume below $29.19 (silver futures) would take us below the December/January low and suggests an increased probability of the $28-$26 region.
5. A decline to $28.90 on volume confirms the count toward the $26-$28 region.
6. The alternate is wave count is a fall to $29, a rise to $30, and then the final fall to the $26-$28 region, though that may be the "main count," and not the "alt count."