from www.investmentbc.com

Vancouver, British Columbia - May 11, 2011:  American Consolidated Minerals Corp. (“ACM” or the “Company”) (AJC: TSX-V)is pleased to announce it has entered into an agreement with SpartonResources Inc. (“Sparton”) (SRI: TSX-V) for the acquisition of Sparton’s50% interest in the 500-hectare Sierra Rosario Property (“SierraRosario”), located in the state of Sinaloa, Mexico (the “Acquisition”).Sparton currently holds a 51% interest in Sierra Rosario in a JointVenture with International Northair Mines Ltd. (“INM”) (INM: TSX-V)which owns the remaining 49%. Sparton will transfer a 1% interest inSierra Rosario to INM concurrently with the closing of the first paymentand share issuance from ACM to Sparton, as outlined below.

Click here for the entire News Release
Rate this post
0 stars
v
Usefulness

Clarity

Credibility