Epazz, a provider of cloud-based business software solutions, today issued an update regarding its changeover to a holding company. As part of this transition, the company says it is working to increase its stock price valuation, which has taken a hit through last year’s short position and fundings necessary to facilitate acquisitions and development of those businesses.
EPAZ CEO Shaun Passley said the company expects to continue to close on acquisitions and distribute dividends to its shareholders, and as a result anticipates company stock to increase in price to a fairer valuation through the remainder of 2013 and into 2014.
“Our transition to a holding company is well underway. Our ability to identify and close acquisitions that will be immediately beneficial to our cash flow and profitability has enabled us to step up the progress on additional acquisitions,” Passley stated in the press release. “So too, our plan of paying our loyal shareholders dividends of stock in the newly spun off companies make for an attractive investment. The idea of getting paid a dividend for being a shareholder has universal appeal throughout the investment community.”
EPAZ also highlighted several company achievements throughout the transition:
• Acquisition of a medical records software company which added 60 percent to EPAZ’s revenue stream
• Board of directors approved 1-10 dividend to shareholders on Project Flex
• Acquisition of a software technology company, adding $800,000 in revenue to EPAZ’s bottom line
• Renewed contract with SEPTA, resulting in $178,220 in revenues
• Added 33 percent to revenue stream with acquisition of a scheduling software company
• Second spin-off announced with Project Human Power
• Signed letter of intent to acquire a content management software company, which could potentially add 45 percent to EPAZ’s bottom line
EPAZ’s cloud applications are applicable to corporations, higher education institutions, and the public sector. The company’s BoxesOS™ v3.0 is a business web-based software package for small to mid-size businesses, Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies, and higher education institutions. BoxesOS provides many of the web-based applications organizations would have to otherwise buy separately.
For more information, visit www.Epazz.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://disclaimer.qualitystocks.net