In the highly competitive world of health waters, Skinny Nutritional Corp. has worked intensely and effectively to differentiate itself in the marketplace. It’s not enough to have a great product. Success requires smart marketing, aggressive positioning, and a well-founded knowledge of your customer base. The company’s famous Skinny Water has benefitted from all of these.
Skinny Water starts with purified water and a blend of vitamins, antioxidants, and electrolytes, balanced in unique multiple combinations, each of which meet a specific lifestyle need. In addition, unlike other drinks, Skinny Water has zero sugar, zero carbs, zero calories, and zero sodium. Skinny Water uses 100% natural flavorings, with no artificial colors or preservatives, offering flavors like Acai Grape Blueberry, Lemonade Passionfruit, Raspberry Pomegranate, Pink Berry Citrus, Orange Cranberry Tangerine, and others. They also offer sparkling varieties.
Carrying product uniqueness and positioning to its packaging, Skinny will be launching an innovative tapered bottle in 2013. The bottle will display a full sleeve label with bright colors to drive the key selling point of great taste and health functionality, along with the Zeros! The launch is seen as important to increasing brand awareness and driving sales.
And when it comes to customer base, Skinny has a clearly researched and targeted market. Specifically, the company has defined it as follows:
– Gender: Primarily female
– Average Age: 38 years old
– Employment Status: 66% work full time
– Level of Activity: 67% report that they exercise very frequently/regularly
– Fashionable: Shop at Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic
Drink Preferences & Habits
– 53% purchase Skinny at the supermarket
– 22% purchase Skinny at convenience stores
– 51% value zero calories as the most important feature of preferred drinks
– 62% like drinks that help them maintain their weight
– Appearance: they want to be desirable but still themselves
– Confidence: more opportunity and more control over their lives through healthy lifestyle behaviors
– Well-being: they want to develop healthy habits that last a lifetime
For additional information, visit the company’s websites at www.SkinnyWater.com
Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://disclaimer.qualitystocks.net