The performance characteristics of the vibrating screen:
1. The design for the screen part can make rapid screen change and rapid tensioning;
2. high efficiency, low noise;
3. Materials on the screen surface has long stroke, screening accuracy is high, processing capacity is big;
4. When sorting the materials, we need make long-distance transportation of materials;
5. You can change the spacing and angle of the screen surface according to the material size through sieve probability, productivity;
6. You can design different shapes and structures designed according to the production site.
The structural characteristics of the vibrating screen:
Specific structures: linear vibrating screen by screen box, grid, mesh, vibration motor, motor pedestal, damping spring, bracket.
1, the sieve box: It is made of several sheets of different thickness steel plate welded together, it has a certain strength and stiffness, it is the major component of the screening machine.
Grid:It is made of deformation smaller wood to keep the screen flat tension and reach a normal screening. Larger proportion or production use metal screen frame.
Mesh: Use the composite stainless steel mesh that reaches the state standard .
The use and maintenance instruction of vibration motor are shown on the manual.
Seat motor sets: standard type (motor is installed under the screen box) sieve machine's motor sets seat is movable, before using, you should connect screws tightly, especially before the new screening machine trial, you must repeatably tighten it the first three days, so as not to loose it and cause accident.
Damping spring: to prevent vibration from transmitting to the ground, at the same time, it can support the full weight of the screen box. Once installed, the spring must be perpendicular to the ground.
Bracket: It is composed of channel supporting the vibrating screen body. The pillars must be perpendicular to the ground, and it should be parallel to each other below the channel of the two pillars.