A Staking Coup at Thor Lake!!!!


Solace Resources Corp SOR-V
Shares Out… 15.2M
Fully Diluted… 21.2M
Market Cap… $3 million


Initiating coverage @ .20

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good and in the case of ZimtuCapital’s prospecting partner Jody Dahrouge, he has put the twoqualities together to generate one of the best rare earth explorationopportunities anywhere in North America.  As luck would have it, Jodywas browsing the NWT Mineral Titles Online System when he saw claims covering the Blachford Lake Intrusive Complexto the west and north of Avalon Rare Metals didn’t have a clear owner.Further investigation with the mining recorder in the NWT revealed thata clerical mistake had been made as government maps continued to showthe claims in good standing, however official records revealed that theyhad lapsed during the crash of 2008.  Stumbling across such highlyprospective claims left open for staking in your office is certainly aonce in a life time stroke of luck, especially when those claims put youwithin 1,500 meters of the heart of Avalon’s Nechalacho Heavy Rare Earth Deposit.A major coup in the area as Avalon would never intentionally allow forclaims to be staked in such close proximity to their flagship project.Jody immediately teamed up with Zimtu, hired a helicopter out ofYellowknife and started staking claims covering the rest of theBlachford Lake intrusive complex.
The helicopter activity in the area got Randy O’Keefe (Avalon’s campmanager) wondering what they were up to and after a quick walk of theproperty he realized that someone was staking land next to Nechalacho inThor Lake.  From the fact that O’keefe was unable to stake some of thehighest priority claims, just 800 meters west of T-Zone North, leads meto believe that the helicopter activity caught O’keefe completely offguard.  Avalon was able to stake only portions of open claims, 40% ofwhich are now under dispute with Solace.   The other 60% of the claimshave been granted to Solace and now make up the company’s Blachford Lake Rare Earth Project.Even if the staking dispute goes against Solace Resources, at minimumSolace stands to have a material position in the area right next toNechalacho in a known mineralized trend.




Read the rest of the story at... Beat the Market Stock Picks: Solace Resources SOR-V